In this episode of Catholic Answers Live (hour 1 of 1/13/15), Jimmy answers the following questions:
- How do we account for the problem of evil prior to humanity?
- Where is the evidence of the Real Presence in the Eucharist in the Bible?
- Can you explain to me what was ironed out with the Lutheran Church in terms of justification during the papacy of Pope JP II?
- Is there any set rule about a non-Catholic or a Catholic who is not in a state of grace receiving a blessing during Communion? If I consider taking a job that limits my ability to attend weekly Mass, would that be considered a sin?
- Was God’s original plan for the world that there be no suffering?
- How do I respond to my Protestant father-in-law about baptism and faith alone?
- Is it morally wrong to do favors for my son like cleaning his house knowing he is cohabitating?
- Regarding blessings at Mass, I see this as a golden opportunity for me to find out why the person did not receive Holy Communion. Then I can try to help them correct the situation in a pastoral way.