On Catholic Answers Live (2/9/12), Jimmy Akin answers:
- Why is this health insurance mandate such a big issue? -- If I’m Catholic and don’t want to use it to buy contraception or abortions I don’t have to.
- I’m being attacked on Facebook by anti-Catholic Protestants -- what is the best way to deal with this?
- Am I committing a mortal sin by using the pull-out method for birth control, since my husband is not Catholic?
- Would two men or two women living together (although they are not a couple) send the same message of impropriety as a co-habitating couple?
- How do I explain the love and mercy of God to someone who has adopted a New Age philosophy?
- Is American Sign Language an approved liturgical language?
- Can you explain the meaning of Hebrews 12:18-24?