Jimmy appears on Catholic Answers Live in this episode of the podcast and answers these questions:
- Why does the book of Baruch not appear in some early lists of the Old Testament canon?
- Are we sinning if we don’t have a different disposition when praying to Mary and the saints than when praying to God?
- Did St. Jerome write anything concerning Tobit being inspired, given the question of the Sadducees in Matthew?
- Would it be appropriate or even mandatory for the Blessed Sacrament to be removed from the Tabernacle if someone is going to speak in a church?
- How has the Church changed its evaluation of the writings of St. Faustina Kowalska?
- Is it better to serve the poor by giving them money or making sandwiches and passing them out?
- How to explain to an ex-Catholic (now Protestant) why they shouldn’t receive Communion in the Catholic Church? Also, how to explain why Transubstantiation does not occur in Protestant services?
- What is the official Church teaching regarding the idea that Mark was the first Gospel written and that Matthew and Luke used Mark and a lost source known as Q?
- Is the Church the New Israel?
(Original Airdate: December 9, 2013)