Fri, 2 March 2012
Jimmy is raising funds to help transcribe a year's worth of the episodes of the show so that they can be available in written form for everyone to benefit from--making it easier for people to learn from the information provided on the show.
In this special mini-episode, Jimmy gives an update on where the project is right now and also announces a special extension of the project: making *all* of the past episodes of the show available in written form as well.
This will include things like:
1. Has the Consecration requested by Our Lady of Fatima been done?
2. Autistic children and first Communion
3. Watching TV shows with bad theology
4. Taxes and abortion
5. Dungeons and Dragons
6. 2 part special apologetics of Christmas
7. Sunday rest special
8. Can a priest force you to confess to the police
9. Is women's ordination a heresy
10. Medjugorje special
11. Can priests report murderers who confess
12. Capital punishment for heresy
13. What did the early Christians believe about the Millennium
14. Jimmy vs. the Flying Spaghetti Monster
15. Relationship between God and Time
16. Whether God is a Monster
17. Artificial Intelligence
19. Pirating Software
20. Colonizing Space & the Religious Questions It Raises
Everything depends on your generosity, though, so go by www.JimmyAkin.com, click the Donate button, and make your donation today.
God bless you, and thank you for your generosity!